It has been 2 months since Nintendo Direct E3 2018 and with Fall rapidly approaching us we are bound to get a new Nintendo Direct soon. So I thought it would be fun to talk about my predictions;
- Recap on Nintendo Switch online with a solid release date.
- New Super Mario Bros. collection for Nintendo Switch coming 2019.
- Smash character reveal: Skull Kid (Someone dies, hinting again towards “Spirits Mode.”)
- Splatoon 2 Fall update: new hairstyles, stages, weapon classes and ranked mode set for October 2018.
- Super Mario Maker Switch port 2019.
- Yoshi 2019 update.
- Tease for Subspace Emissary 2.
Might Happen Predictions:
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy on Nintendo Switch day 1! (Possible cause for the delay)
- Link’s Awakening remake on Nintendo 3DS for 2019.
- Luigi’s Mansion 3?
- New Castlevania on Switch.
- Kid Icarus Uprising port.
- Virtual Console like service announced for 2019.
- Animal Crossing Switch (More likely for a big starting direct for 2019 or E3).
- An actual Paper Mario Game like The Thousand Year Door!
- Majora’s Mask remake.
- Super Mario 3D All Stars.
- N64 Classic console.
Well I hope you enjoyed reading my predictions for the next Nintendo Direct, this is where I leave. See you soon!